Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Study for Multiple Exams Part 2

            Study for Multiple Exams

                            Part 2
My strategies for written assignments: everyone has their own writing styles. I generally come up with an idea and do massive amounts of research before I think about writing. I then organize my research then sometimes prepare an outline before actually writing. I always print out the paper and come back to it the next day and reread it. That is the easiest way for me to catch my own mistakes. I have to give my eyes a break from it, and if I just wrote it I think it looks perfect. But if I look at it a day later I almost always find grammatical errors or phrases and sentences I just want to reword.

How I succeed in team projects: Never assume someone is doing what they’re supposed to be doing. Have regular meetings and have each member show their work, not just give you or the group their word for it.

                CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment