Thursday, January 10, 2013



You can succeed every day

Part 1

My overall study method: I broke up studying over several days and over the course of the evening day. Cramming never works for me so I try not to do it. I will have longer sessions on night before  test. I know that if I take the test tired the next day I will not do it as well as if I was rested.  

How I’ve overcome an initial bad grade: I usually look over the test on paper to see what I did that the teacher did not want. Basically, I do not stress out about grades that much because for me there not worth getting all upset about. I do well because I know that I know the material. However, if I do get a bad grade, or one lower than I expected, I make sure that the next time a test comes around I study even more so that I won’t be surprised by the question.

Choose the Right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment