Monday, January 14, 2013

Work Together Part 1

Work Together Part 1
I can and will work as part of the team as long as everyone in the team is willing to do his work. I don’t like having to pick up the stack, but I will if I know that my grades will be harmed otherwise. My greatest academic success was in my first semester when I had to write a 10-12 page research paper. It was the longest paper I had ever been assigned and I was a little scared. Also, it was the first paper where they were like, here you go, just write about something. I had to argue in favor of or against something, but it could be anything from the sky is blue to hypnotism. I wrote mine on hypnotism. I worked on this paper for weeks and weeks. Every night I would be doing research or writing. I put so much effort into this paper. It ended up being just under 12 pages but it was full on information. I turned it in and when I got it back a week or so later, I had received the first A+ of my college career. All my hard work paid off because I got the grade I deserved. I was really happy and proud of myself.
                                     CHOOSE THE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment