Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Work Together
Part 3
Here are my final words of wisdom for students who want to get better grades in collage: A big thing that not many will say is to ask for help if you needed it. Its not a bad thing to understand, it’s a bad thing if you don’t do anything about it. Plan you time out so you are completing everything that needs to get done and leave time to double check. Write things down and have good time management skills. Ask for help is probably the biggest thing I can say though. If you don’t understand, go to office hours or find a classmate that does understand and is willing to help you. If you try hard, it will come to you. I find myself thinking that I have to try harder to fail than try to succeed. It’s something that is within me to succeed. If that is not who you are, then hopefully things that I have done can show you that success is something that is amazing to find! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment